The British Virgin Islands (BVI) are known for lush green mountains, powdery white-sand beaches and turquoise waters..
The BVI are a British overseas territory comprised of four large islands – Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, Anegada and 50 smaller islands and cays. The wreck of the Rhone, one of the world’s best shipwreck dives, is a highlight of the trip along with beautiful coral gardens, seamounts, canyons and sandy bottoms.
An Aggressor destination since 2022.
The BVI Aggressor guests will embark and disembark from the host property, Village Cay Hotel & Marina in Road Town, Tortola. Throughout the week you may dive several areas of British Virgin Islands, mainly on the outer islands consisting of Norman, Peter, Salt, Cooper and Virgin Gorda. The itinerary is completely dependent on the winds, swells and weather.
- All dives are conducted from two large custom built 25 ft. dive tenders
- Diving begins Sunday morning and ends Friday around noon when the BVI Aggressor returns to port
- Guests are offered up to 27 dives on 7 night charters (multiple day dives and up to 4 night dives)
- Depth Range: 25 – 130 ft (8m – 40m)
- 1 - 3 mm wetsuit recommended in Summer, 3 - 5mm wetsuit for Winter
- Water temperatures range from 76 - 84 F, 25 - 28 C
- All meals, snacks and beverages are provided. See Sample Menu
The BVI Aggressor has (2) 25 ft long Highfield Patrol 760 custom dive tenders each outfitted with a 300 hp Suzuki motor, custom tank racks and custom built ladders for easy exit from the water. These tenders have VHF radio, cellphone, and safety equipment onboard.