When considering your options for liveaboard scuba diving in the Caribbean, the Bahamas and her Out Islands offer a distinct blend of international glamour and tropical ease.
The many islands and cays of the Bahamas form the background of your liveaboard scuba diving trip, sprawling across nearly 100,000 square miles of ocean, beginning at the northern point east of Palm Beach, Florida and spanning 750 miles to the southeast where they come within 50 miles of Cuba and Haiti.
An Aggressor destination since 2012.
Aggressor Adventures offers 3 Bahamas liveaboard scuba diving itineraries:
Exuma Cays - departs from Nassau to explore the dramatic walls, lush coral reefs and exciting animal encounters.
West End Northern Adventure - departs from Freeport and explores the west end of Grand Bahama and continues south to Bimini.
Tiger Beach - visits the remote areas around the West End of Grand Bahama and Tiger Beach which is frequented by Caribbean Reef Sharks, lemon sharks and tiger sharks.
- Average of up to 27 dives on 7-night charters; 42 dives on 10-night charters (multiple day dives and a night dive each evening)*
- Depth Range: Exuma Cays - 35 – 130 ft (11m – 40m), Tiger Beach - 25 – 130 ft (8m – 40m)
- Average water temperatures: 78-84F, 25-28C (summer months); 75–80F, 24-27C (winter months, with possible 72F, 22C drops in January)
- 3-5 mm wetsuit recommended
- All dives are from the yacht.
*Night diving is not included at Tiger Beach.