Payment and Cancellation Policies
Our commitment to service continues to be the cornerstone of Aggressor Adventures since 1984. That success is measured by the fact that over 50 percent of our guests who vacation with us will come back for another unforgettable adventure...
Individuals: 40% of the rate is due within 14 days of the reservation. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date.
Groups (half group or more): A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $1,500 accompanied by a signed contract is required within 14 days of the reservation. Nine (9) months prior to departure date, an additional non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $3,500 deposit is due. Six (6) months prior to departure, 40% of the funds are due. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date.
Reservations made through Wholesalers, Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Dive Stores, Dive Clubs, or Active Instructors are subject to their payment and cancellation policies.
Individuals: If a cancellation is made:
- 121 days or more prior to departure, 20% of the rate is forfeited.
- 120 - 91 days prior to departure, 40% of the rate is forfeited.
- 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the rate is forfeited and no refund is available.
- More than nine (9) months prior to departure, the $1,500 deposit may be applied to a new individual or group reservation. If you choose not to apply it to a new reservation, the $1500 will be forfeited.
- Nine (9) months to 181 days prior to departure, the $5,000 deposit is forfeited.
- 180 - 91 days prior to departure, 40% of the group rate is forfeited.
- 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the group rate is forfeited and no refund is available.
Groups (half group or more): If the number of travelers is reduced from original reservation:
- More than nine (9) months prior to departure, the reservation may be reduced down to one paying person which will result in reduction/loss of free space(s).
- Nine (9) months to 181 days or more prior to departure, 20% of the charter rate per passenger cancelled is forfeited, and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
- 180 - 91 days prior to departure, 40% of the rate per passenger cancelled is forfeited and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
- 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the rate per person is forfeited and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
When making payments, the confirmation number should be referenced. Checks shall be made payable to Aggressor Adventures®. Reservations made ninety (90) days or less prior to departure date will require full payment made by credit card or certified USD funds (no personal checks). International wires are extended to 4 days.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Agent commissions will be reduced by 3% for amount charged when paying with a credit card.
- Taxes and fees apply to all passengers and are paid onboard the yacht, river cruise or at the property.
- Any revisions to a reservation must be in writing.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
GUEST INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) AND WAIVER
The “Guest Information System” makes the reservation process simple. This online tool offers travelers a way to complete the required travel information and enter special requests. Travelers who fail to comply will be canceled and denied boarding and check-in. Travelers traveling on back-to-back trips must complete the GIS for each trip.
YACHTS, RIVER VESSELS & SAFARI LODGES CHANGES
The yachts, river vessels and safari lodges are individually owned and operated. We are unable to move guests to other departure dates after a reservation has been deposited.
We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation, interruption, dive accident, medical, equipment, and baggage insurance. We also recommend arriving to your destination at least one day prior to the start date of your Aggressor yacht, river cruise or safari lodge.
Single travelers are booked into rooms that have single beds and with a roommate(s) of the same gender.
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT (Private Rooms):
A single supplement rate is 65% of the rate and will guarantee a private room. Single supplement travelers may book on a promotional week or Travel the World week. The single supplement space is 65% of the full rate on these weeks. (Specials do not apply to the single supplement 65% off space, only the full paying space.)
CHILDREN - AGE LIMIT:
The age limit for advertised Aggressor Liveaboard ‘Family Weeks’ is 5 years of age. The minimum age limit for Aggressor Liveaboards yachts is 10 years of age and on whole group charters, the minimum age limit is 5 years of age. The minimum age limit on Aggressor River Cruises and for the Aggressor Safari Lodges is 5 years of age.
- Children must be under an adult (guardian) supervision at all times.
- Ages 5 - 17 receive a 25% discount.
- Parental permission and yacht approval must be given for a child 10 years or older to stay in another stateroom without a parent.
Itineraries may vary due to weather conditions and location.