What's New at Aggressor Adventures
Aggressor Adventures is extremely excited to partner with PADI on a new promotion.
Here’s how it works: Buy any PADI eLearning program from a PADI Dive Center or online https://www.padi.com/shop-online and you will receive a USD $300 voucher to use on any Aggressor group or individual booking. This includes any PADI eLearning program such as Advanced Open Water, Enriched Air, Digital Underwater Photographer, Rescue Diver and much more. This amazing program even includes PADI professional-level programs including Divemaster and Dive Theory for those of you ready to take your diving education to the next level.
- Only one per customer
- Course purchase dates: May 28 – July 30, 2020
- Travel dates: July 1, 2020 – Dec 31, 2021 (No black-out dates)
- Participating Adventures: Bahamas, Belize, Cayman, Galapagos, Indo, Kona, Cocos, Palau, Raja Ampat, Roatan, Socorro, Guadalupe, Philippines, Thailand and Turks & Caicos.
- Vouchers may be used in conjunction with an Aggressor group booking and redeemed through a PADI Dive Center or Aggressor Adventures.
- Vouchers are non-commissionable
- Send a copy of the receipt to email@example.com and a voucher will be emailed directly to you.
Welcome the new Philippines Aggressor
"The Philippines. One of the most sought after diving destinations in the world. I am happy that we have finally found the right licensee and yacht to bring the Aggressor style of diving to this area. It took years of evaluating to ensure we brought you the Adventure of a Lifetime in the Philippines!"
Aggressor Adventures® announces a new adventure travel itinerary.
Join Les Stroud for a 7 Night/6 Day adventure exploring southern Costa Rica from the Copa De Arbol Beach & Rainforest Resort. Guests will visit the crocodiles of Tarcoles River, beach hike & snorkeling at Caño Island and explore the “crown jewel” of Costa Rica’s national parks, Corcovado National Park. Corcovado's ecosystems supports an abundant variety of wildlife including: tapir, jaguar, puma, squirrel & howler monkeys, sloth, giant anteaters as well as toucans, scarlet macaws and a large array of other tropical birds, reptiles and insects.