Charter Rates - Aggressor Tented Safari Lodge
Click View Larger
- 6 Acre Property
- 5 Star Luxury
- 13 Safari Bedrooms (all air conditioned) sit on hard floors (27 feet x 17 feet), and each with separate bathrooms.
- 10 Tents have 2 single beds (Deluxe).
- 3 Tents have 1 double bed. (Master)
- 1 Large Dining Tent.
- 20 Minutes from the main gate off Trincomalee Road.
- 30 minutes to Anuradhapura.
- 45 minutes to Sigiriya Rock Palace.
Sri Lanka Facts:
- Official language of Sri Lanka is Sinhala and Tamil, but many of the people speak English.
- Local currency is the Sri Lankan Rupee. (Approximately LKR 135 = USD $1)
- Sri Lanka is very close to the Equator which means that temperatures remain fairly constant year-round. Coastal and lowland areas enjoy an average daytime temperature of 26–30°C. Sri Lanka is unusual as it has two monsoon periods with the wettest periods being December and January in the North. Humidity is high everywhere throughout the island.
Schedule - Aggressor Tented Safari Lodge
To check live availability or make a reservation, go to Reservations. Below schedule shows type charter, not availability.