Why You Should be Part of Aggressor Fleet?
In today’s global market place, you must be part of an international brand to ensure you maximize your sale potential. It is too easy to get lost as an independent in the world of marketing and advertising amongst the many competitors you face today. There is no way to get your independent marketing and advertising budget in as many places as it needs to be to make a long term profitable return as well as funding a reservations center and IT departments. Become part of the world’s largest LiveAboard fleet and start maximizing your earnings while we do all the work!
- Comprehensive business plan and extensive Standard Operating Procedures
- Allows yacht owner to concentrate on operations and deliver the highest customer service while the fleet handles all sales, reservations, advertising, IT, tradeshow and promotional materials
- Start-up crew training
- Dedicated full time sales department working with over 4000 worldwide dive shops, tour operators and travel agents
- A licensed and bonded in-house ARC travel agency with dedicated full time agents who support all yacht reservations made by assisting guests with flights and pre and post cruise hotel stays and activities
- Dedicated IT infrastructure for websites, email newsletters and in-depth data reporting to yacht owner
- A corporate structure that has 24/7 access to the maritime operations team. If it's broke – we've fixed it before and we also assist you with parts sourcing and delivery
- All agency commissions paid
- Proprietary online reservation system that includes 24/7 sales via the Internet plus operationally allows the yacht owners access to real time occupancy, departure manifests, and sales productivity reports. In addition – all guest paperwork is completed interactively and is electronically captured and managed through the custom design GIS (Guest Information System)
- Power of combined advertising allows for large ads in dive related magazines in all major and emerging diving countries at reduced rates
- Greater web advertising exposure with largest ad budget in internet advertising in the LiveAboard industry
- Trade show budgets allows for presence at all major trade shows worldwide
- Lower operational overhead. You do not incur the costs of dedicated staff or infrastructure for sales, reservations, advertising, IT, and promotional expenses
- Increased profits - 3% - 5% reservation credit card processing fee is a fleet expense, not yours
- Annual meeting that delivers an extensive overview of the year in review and a one-on-one meeting with each licensee reviewing their specific operational data
- With the quantity of yachts in the fleet, we are always in tune with the worldwide LiveAboard diving business environment and market trends
- Worldwide-established brand that has delivered consistent customer service for over 33 years with very loyal 200,000+ following!
- Length between 100 and 160 feet
- Beam greater than 22 feet
- Guest Capacity between 18 and 22
- Adequate dive sites for continued diving during inclement weather and shelter for severe meteorological conditions.
- Ground based facilities for Superior Hotel accommodations and transportation.
- The prospective group will have at least one partner with a successful business management background and one partner who can qualify as the Principal Operator.
- If the Principal Operator does not live in the Yacht operational area, a local agent must be appointed and live in the Yacht operational area throughout the term of the agreement.
To become part of the largest fleet of LiveAboards, call CEO Wayne B. Brown at 706-737-7687 or email CEO@aggressor.com