- Leaving from either Trincomalee or Colombo, guests travel to the AGGRESSOR SAFARI LODGE™ near the Wilpattu and Minneriya National Parks. The travel time is several hours from either port.
- After an early breakfast guests will travel to the 5th Century AD Sigiriya Rock Palace. The palace and fortress complex takes several hours to climb from the bottom to the top to experience one of the finest examples of ancient urban planning.
- After lunch guests will be taken on an afternoon Sri Lanka safari into Minneriya National Park. It’s home to the largest Asian elephant gathering known to exist on the planet. Different herds traveling together as one with just a single goal in mind—water. Guests will sit and watch as these huge animals drink, play and snack on the green, lush grass that has been exposed by the receding water. Then back to the AGGRESSOR SAFARI LODGE™ for dinner.
- After an early breakfast guests will travel to the 3rd Century BC ancient city of Anuradhapura. It served as the capital city of the country for nearly 1400 years until the beginning of the 11th century AD. During this period it remained one of the most stable and durable centers of political power and urban life in South Asia. The city also houses the Jetavana, the Abhayagiri Dagaba and Ruwanwelisaya stupas that house many ancient Buddhist relics and remains of Buddhist monks and nuns. The giant Jetavana stupa structure is much heavier and more massive than the largest pyramid of Egypt.
- After lunch, guests will be taken on an afternoon safari into Wilpattu National Park to experience big game viewing of the parks Leopards, Elephant, Bear, Buffalo, Deer, Crocodile, Jackal and many other animals and birds in their natural jungle habitat and then back to the Safari Lodge for dinner.